And with the farewell summer and the lively Greenery color, Pantone gives us a preview of the colors that during the Fall Winter 2017 2018 will be the real protagonists of fashion. There are more or less unchanged classic colors like black, blue and gray, but other colors become a part of our wardrobe, even innovative nuances of the finer and delicate colors.
Pantone indicates precisely which shade color we will have to wear:
- FLAME SCARLET: a lively and intense red.
- PINK PRIMERIES: a delicate rose.
- LEMON CURRY: a yellow off.
- TOAST: a beige that is close to camel color.
- ROYAL LILAC: eggplant color.
- GOLDEN OLIVE: the modern olive color.
Fashion therefore also for the coldest season of the year does not become gloomy and sad, but day by day, thanks to a kaleidoscopic palette that attracts the female eye. Colors that allow us to fight summer melancholy, to project ourselves into the gray of the fog of our cities.